sincere apologies for the loss of time, It seems I modified the jsp
inside eclipse and didn't make a new build before uploading the war
:(.

I'll upload a new version in a couple of minutes.

It's a missing cast in
WEB-INF/jsp/cms/info.jsp:
<%= response.encodeUrl(
                                        renderRequest.getContextPath() +
                                        (String)
renderRequest.getAttribute(AbstractJcrPortlet.WEBDAV_PREFIX_KEY) +
                                        (String)
renderRequest.getAttribute(AbstractJcrPortlet.PORTLET_ROOT_PATH_KEY)
                                )%>">

On 9/21/06, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here is the error in the log.

An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file: /WEB-INF/jsp/cms/info.jsp
Generated servlet error:
The operator + is undefined for the argument type(s) java.lang.Object,
java.lang.Object

--
Best regards,

Christophe